Advertise with Communications Daily
|Frequency||Full Page||Half Page|
Additional series discounts are available on request.
Insertion orders and materials must arrive by 2 p.m. two business days prior to publication. Cancellations must be made no later than one business day (24 hours) prior to publication.
Who Reads Communications Daily?
Communications Daily circulation is a perfect way to reach the most important telecom and media policy decision makers. It's a must-read — the publication of record for the nation’s communications policy and legislative leaders. Comm Daily provides its readers with immediate, accurate and insightful coverage of telecom and media regulation, legislation, policy and business. It’s the only subscription publication that the Federal Communications Commission provides to all of its employees. So if you’re one of the 3,000 opinion leaders involved in telecom and media issues on Capitol Hill, the Administration, or lobbying in Washington, you are already aware that Comm Daily is a vital part of the communications industry’s morning ritual.
Cover positions (IFC, IBC, OBC) will be available at a 10% surcharge on the earned frequency discount.
- Full Page: 7.5" x 9.5"
- Half Page Horizontal: 7.5" x 4.75"
- PDF format preferred, JPG also accepted
- 300 DPI minimum resolution
- Please send files as e-mail attachments to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Client/Agency production contact name and number should be provided
Terms & Conditions
- Text-based advertisements that may be confused with editorial content will be marked "Advertisement."
- Warren Communications News is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions in advertising material made after the published closing dates.
- The advertiser and/or the advertising agency will assume liability for all content and will assume responsibility for any and all claims made against Warren Communications News resulting from the publication of said advertisement inCommunications Daily.
- The positioning of advertisements will be determined by Warren Communications News. Every effort will be made to conform to requests and stipulations made at the time of booking.
- Warren Communications News does not assume liability for its failure to run an advertisement for any reason.
- Warren Communications News reserves the right to convert advertisements contracted to run inCommunications Daily into digital formats.
- No liability will be assumed for advertisements that are provided and are not accompanied by a proof.
- Warren Communications News reserves the right to reject an advertisement considered unsuitable for publication.
- Advertisements must include a trademark, signature or address of the advertiser.